Blender Python developer
Blender python developer for 3D platform
Looking for a new challenge? 3State is looking for a Blender Python developer for our 3D/VR platform!
- are a young, fast-growing company based in Mechelen;
- are reinventing how people buy, sell, renovate and decorate houses;
- are building a system that can take in a 3D scan of a house, automatically convert it to a 3D model in Blender, and publish that model to a web-based 3D platform, where users can design it to their taste. Look at a demo of our 3State platform!
- are looking for a skilled Python developer to speed up the development of our core Python toolchain, which controls the Blender interactions.
- have experience writing python code in/for blender (add-ons, advanced scripting or core development);
- know how to write non-Blender Python code, and know the Pythonic way to do things;
- can handle linux and the command line.
Extra brownie points if you:
- have experience with game engines, especially web-based ones;
- have good Blender skills (modeling, materials…).
Interested? Let’s get to know each other! Mail us at email@example.com or call 015/480 986.