Angular architect / team lead
Angular architect / team lead for 3D/VR platform
Looking for a new challenge? 3State is looking for an angular architect / team led for our 3D/VR platform!
- are a young, fast-growing company based in Mechelen;
- are reinventing how people buy, sell, renovate and decorate houses;
- are building, among others, a web platform based on Angular and WebGL. Experience a demo of our 3State platform!
- need someone to lead the growing web platform team, improve its quality and performance, and guide it towards web-scale growth.
- have solid architect-level understanding of Angular development;
- have working knowledge of nodeJS + mongoDB backends;
- are good at learning new things quickly;
- think working on an innovative web-based 3D platform is much more interesting than the 17th line-of-business application;
- can keep developers from killing each other. Stretch goal: work together productively;
- prefer small, fast-paced and slightly chaotic over meetings, managers and waterfalls.
Extra brownie points if you:
- have some experience with 3D modeling, game engines or WebGL;
- know about cloud architectures and scaling an application to web scale;
- have had to lead a team before.
Interested? Let’s get to know each other! Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015/480 986.