3D Machine Learning Engineer
3D Machine Learning Engineer for 3D platform
Looking for a new challenge? 3State is looking for a 3D Machine Learning Engineer for our 3D/VR platform!
- are a young, fast-growing company based in Mechelen;
- are reinventing how people buy, sell, renovate and decorate houses;
- are building a fully automated processing chain that takes a 3D scanned building interior and converts it to a complete editable 3D model on a web-based 3D platform. Look here at a demo of our 3State platform!
- are looking for someone who can put his/her brain to work.
- have a degree in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning;
- are comfortable setting up, tweaking and validating deep learning architectures, in particular convolutional neural networks;
- know how to prepare data to maximize training efficiency;
- know how to code Tensorflow and make use of GPU processing power effectively;
- want to use your knowledge and skills to build real, production-quality systems.
Extra brownie points if you:
- have used deep learning for classification of 3D data;
- have non-ML computer vision knowledge;
- know a thing or two about 3D scanners and point clouds.
- have good Blender skills (modeling, materials…).
Interested? Let’s get to know each other! Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015/480 986.